Pages

Monday 2 June 2008

What's "Hot" to Me at the moment ......

For me it is two things:-

These little bottles full of bling and sparkle!!!

and no unfortunately I don't own these, display at my LSS! I love all the range, but my favourite has to be ..... Crystal


I love how you still see what is behind the glitter glue, it adds such sparkle!!!! Here are just a few of examples of my work where I have used Stickles, not hard to find because at the moment I seem to find an excuse to add it to all my pages, lol!!!!






The next that is "HOT" for me is BLING!!!! Well it does go hand in hand with Stickles really and you usually can see both in my layouts. On the last layout that I posted above, the bling swirl in the top left corner, I made myself click here to see how!!! I usually add a crystal or two somewhere on my layouts!!!!

I say it's a love of creating and making sure that my layouts pop ...... others say it's an addiction!!!

TFL
XXXX

7 comments:

Sarah said...

A girl can never have too much sparkle! Love the layouts!

Angela V. said...

I LOVE stickles too! I have so many of them and I went through a long period where I used them on everything! Your pages are beautiful!

Sarah said...

Great lo's you can never have too much bling!

Anonymous said...

Bling is a good thing.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Love the stickles. Haven't played with them a whole lot, but i've tried the pearl stickles. They rock outlining layouts!

Anonymous said...

GREAT layouts! Love them.

xxxxxxxx

Veroncia Butler said...

Stickles and bling. Can one do a layout without them? Of course, but why would you not. Love them both.