Pages

Monday 2 June 2008

Sketch Challenge!

As I was commenting on blogs for the BBC (Big Blog Challenge), I came across this blog Scrap Happy (worth a look) and they were holding a sketch challenge!!! Perfect, as it included 3 6x4 photos exactly what I wanted!!!

I have done the layout, but I am not too happy with it!!!!



I have kinda lifted the sketch, I have used the 3 backing papers and arranged the photos sorta like the sketch, but anyways the sketch gave me the inspiration to do the layout, as I was in a mental block and couldn't think of how I wanted them arranged!!!!

This LO is for DH for Father's Day, which is June 15th (I think), might re-do it and crop my photos differently. I might print the photos in sepia and use more hertiage type papers!

I have used Papermania blue cardstock, Sandylion - Whispering Pines, Paper Adventures - Pajama Stripe, SEI - Robin egg, Bazzill blue cardstock - Journaling strips, Dew Drop brilliance - Mediterranean Blue, Prima Esprit blue and pink flowers, Prima Got Flowers little pink ones, 3 Silver heart brads! Making Memories charmed plaques, and some Crystal stickles on the little flowers and the heart brads!

As this layout was aimed more for DH I tried to keep from making it too pink and girly, but I had to add some pink as the girls feature in it too!!!

All edges are inked with the Dew Drop! The writing is done in a white Sakura pen! The title paper is from scraps in my scrap box, so I don't have a clue of the names!

The bottom photo lifs up to reveal some personal journaling!!!

Honest opinions really welcome!!!!

TFL
XXX

2 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Gosh you're organised getting this done already.

I'm having to make mine in secret!!

Love the 2 top photos side by side, a really sweet LO just perfect for Fathers Day!

Anonymous said...

I really like the papers you've chosen as they pick up the colours in the photos.

xxxxxxxxx