Pages

Sunday 21 December 2008

Winner of the Scrap Card Challenge is ......

Tracey.

Congratulations Tracey!!!!



I have tallied up the votes from the poll that I have held on my blog and the poll which was held on the Paper Paradise forum.

I will be seeing Tracey tomorrow so I will give her the RAK then.

I would like to thank everyone who entered, all cards were fantastic, even though everyone starts from the same materials, I love to see the difference in the final cards!

Here are the rest of the cards with their owners names

Kath



Nicki



Melissa



Ruth- Front



Ruth - Back




5 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Helena I've just popped over to wish you a wonderful Christmas! Hugs Em.x

The Dolphin Inn said...

THANKYOU (blush) and thanks for the visit this morning, had a lovely time, hope you survived he birthday party ok XXX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

What a lovely overall selection.

xxxxxxxxxxx

jay670120 said...

You have been very festive xxx Love your work .
Have you ever thought of entering fiskarettes craft competition , theres chances of winning prizes worth £250 in total this month!!! over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x

Micayla said...

Yay to Tracey, the card was gorgeous but then again they all were.
Merry Christmas hun, and see ya in the new year.
xxx