Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

New sponsored challenge on RWS

Voting for the Whiff of Joy Challenge will commence this week in the shop!

Now on to the second challenge!  Which is sposored by the wonderful Suzanne, whose beautiful girls are the Gorguss stamps!  I love them!  Suzanne has very kindly offered a gift certificate for her shop, which has all orginal art work!  Go to Gorjuss Art Ltd to have a look.

I have borrowed some of the ORGINAL art work from Suzanne's site to show you!





I just love this key chain!

Keychain - The Sweet Cake


Bookmark - Bearskin

Bottle Opener - Cold Rain On Warm Skin

I could and have spend hours on this site, I just adore all the lovely girls!!!

On to the challenge, you guessed it you HAVE TO INCLUDE A GORJUSS GIRL on your project!  What is the project you ask??? Well anything you want, just as long as you include a GORJUSS GIRL; it can be a card, an altered item, scrapbook page (Click here to see mine and it is also on my blog, I also have some images in my gallery). As you can see from just the very teeny weeny few images that I borrowed Suzanne has managed to place Gorjuss images on just about everything!

You have until the end of September to get you projects into the shop for voting.

Voting will be done in the shop by ballot box like the first challenge!


Please go here to join in!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Went and had a look at the Gorjuss site and it's wonderful, as you said it would be. I've spent half my night pouring over it! I'll now try and give the competition ago - thinking a card! xxx

LazyKay said...

Beautiful images, so whistful (?sp)

xxxxxxxxx