Pages

Saturday 15 August 2009

A change long overdue .....

I have been in Ireland for the last week and a half, ... had a fantastic time, loved every minute, sad to be coming back to England to be honest, but unfortunately the price of living is still very high!

Arrived home at 4:00 am on Wednesday morning, did absolutely nothing Thursday and have spent Friday washing, washing and more washing (mums machine went on the blink, bleeding typical)

I just brought my fav stamps, water brush, distress inks and watercolour pad! I just stamped and coloured, so nothing to share on the crafting front! But I will have lots to share on the photo side in the next few days!

So tonight I have done what I have being meaning to do for weeks, update my blog!!! I am not too sure as yet, and would appreciate any comments any one has to share, bad or good!!!

Watch this space, some of my first photos will be of my (nearly) SIL engagement ring!!!!

OOH had a quick look at some blogs tonight as things were loading up on my blog and I noticed that Bev is giving away the most fantasic candy (she has reached over 400, 000 hits and 1274 followers, wow) you will be silly if you don't go and look!




Go here to be in with a chance!

TFL
xxxx

3 comments:

LazyKay said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new look - SO much easier to read and nice and clean looking.

Glad you had a great time at home and I can understand how you'll be missing it and your family.

xxxxxxxxxx

Micayla said...

OOOH That will teach me for not checking blogs enough. I didnt even know you was away. Glad you have had such a nice time, I found Ireland expensive when I went, but it was very fun!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww glad you had uch a good time, I missed you, loving the new blog look, lol it is a lot like what I was talking to you in the shop today, thanks for the gift XXX