Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Live Laugh Love



I created this just because I wanted to, lol!

Used Tracey's June Kit again, and I still have loads left! The cabbage rose is from a tutorial that Tracey did a few months back, go here to see the tutorial!

I put some flower soft around the broader of the page, and now I am not too sure!!!!

I love the Basic Grey Rub Ons, just look at those cute little ladybirds and I used the whole lot, lol!

A close up of the title tag and the ladybirds.



This monogram was from the Cosmic Cricket QVC set!


Shopping List

Tracey's June Kit
Bo Bunny - Love Shack Groovin
Lace
Prima - Large Pink Flower
Petaloo - Pink Flower
Turquoise pearls
Cardstock - Bazzill Green

Others
Basic Grey - Division b2 rub-ons (subscription gift)
Monogram A and title tag - Cosmic Cricket QVC Kit
Silver brads - I have had for ages
Pearl brad - Papermaina - bought in Ireland
Flower Soft - Hobby House


TFL
Helena
xxxx

3 comments:

Micayla said...

Hello you,
Well finally getting around to catching up and I cannot believe I have missed 16 posts! Man alive I had some reading to do.
Hope the knee is better and you got the college stuff sorted. I remember doing my ankle in and being out of action is just a killer! Other than the knee I hope you are doing well. I see you have been busy crafting away and boy oh boy have you done some stunning layouts. Love the most recent one, it is gorgeous. Looks like Tracey did a fab kit there.
I am just trying to get back into the swing of things, Emily is teething/full of cold/not sleeping/being a monster/adorable/sweet etc! She really does have split personalities.
Anywhooo gotta share the love elsewhere so I must dash.
xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

You have worked wonders with this kit Helena, another stunning page, I like how you used the flower soft and your cabbage rose is gorgeous, love those rub ons too TFS, hope your knee is feeling better XXX

Nicola said...

Awe what a beautiful child, she is adorable and so is your page Helena. I love your flower soft and lace detail and those little ladybirds are so cute.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-