Pages

Sunday 15 February 2009

Milk Carton!

It was Tracey's birthday yesterday and it was the opening day in her new shop. I didn't want to give her two cards. I had also given her, her birthday present from us earlier in the week. I remembered seeing a tutorial on making a paper Milk Carton on Katharina's blog. So I made one and put some sweets inside. To see the tutorial go here! and Katharina I followed your instructions very easily, thank you! The best thing about this design you only have to use one piece of 12x12 paper.






I distressed the paper by splashing some inks over the paper and inking all edges.


Recipe

K and Company - Beige Damask and Script flat paper
Whiff of Joy - Teenage Lizzie with box of chocolates
Mark Richards - Crystal Stickers - black
Penny Black - Happy Birthday wooden stamp
Ribbon - Brown from my stash
Prima - flowers
Charm - Heart charm from my daughter's broken belt, lol
Stickles - Cyrstal
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink pads
Brushed Corduroy
walnut Stain
black soot
antique linen
weathered wood
fired brick
worn lipstick


Thanks for looking
xxxx

4 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

What a lovely box Helena! I am so happy that my tutorial is easy to follow. I had a hard time with the wording ;)
Katharina x

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Ohhhhh WOW Helena..... this is soooo awesome!!!! I bet she totally loved it!
I wanna thank you, for being such a big help to her.
Love love love this pressent!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet she was SO chuffed with this - it's lovely.

xxxxxxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

I cannot thank you enough for all your help and support, friends like you are hard to find, I am glad we found each other and the gifts ere so very precious THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart - God Bless XXX