Saturday, 22 November 2008

Flabbergasted .....

I went to Paper Paradise yesterday to meet up with Tracey. Tracey told me I had just missed Micayla by 10 mins!!! I was bummed twice over as she had Emily with her!!!

Anyways I had recently won an RAK on her old blog, and she had dropped it off at the shop for me.

Well ya know me, no patience what so ever, so I opened it there, OMG the stash that she put into it is just stunning, I love all of it. Tracey and me were ouuuing and ahhing over it. I won't post a pic as I think it's rude, but I do want to publically thank her and what a better place than my blog to do so! Micayla has been so generous with what she put into the box. And all for leaving a comment on her blog, which I do all the time anyways.

Also that special piece that you put in Micayla, will go towards a layout of my Nan, my Nan was very special to me so I think the two will be perfect together, thank you so much Micayla for parting with it, it is truly stunning!!!!

Visit Micayla's Old blog here - Just a girl dreaming ....
and
her new blog here - Home a place for love, happiness and art


4 comments:

Tracey said...

Well I can certainly vouch for it being a very special RAK and can also say Emily is BEEEEEAUTIFUL, at least I got to meet them both, shame you missed them, hope you are feeling better XXX

Micayla said...

Thanks for the big up Helena. I am so glad that the vintage lace will be used on a lovely layout, I cannot wait to see it.
I should be able to make next Friday, I doubt if I am going out with my Mum as I have spent a small fortune this week and need to save a few pennies.
Now do you take some stash to play with when you go, or are we just to natter?

LazyKay said...

Lucky you getting lovelys stash!

xxxxxx

Heather's Creations said...

what a lovely surprise gift, Helena :0)
I have an award for you on my blog :0)
**Hugs** Heather x