Pages

Saturday 22 November 2008

Flabbergasted .....

I went to Paper Paradise yesterday to meet up with Tracey. Tracey told me I had just missed Micayla by 10 mins!!! I was bummed twice over as she had Emily with her!!!

Anyways I had recently won an RAK on her old blog, and she had dropped it off at the shop for me.

Well ya know me, no patience what so ever, so I opened it there, OMG the stash that she put into it is just stunning, I love all of it. Tracey and me were ouuuing and ahhing over it. I won't post a pic as I think it's rude, but I do want to publically thank her and what a better place than my blog to do so! Micayla has been so generous with what she put into the box. And all for leaving a comment on her blog, which I do all the time anyways.

Also that special piece that you put in Micayla, will go towards a layout of my Nan, my Nan was very special to me so I think the two will be perfect together, thank you so much Micayla for parting with it, it is truly stunning!!!!

Visit Micayla's Old blog here - Just a girl dreaming ....
and
her new blog here - Home a place for love, happiness and art


4 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Well I can certainly vouch for it being a very special RAK and can also say Emily is BEEEEEAUTIFUL, at least I got to meet them both, shame you missed them, hope you are feeling better XXX

Micayla said...

Thanks for the big up Helena. I am so glad that the vintage lace will be used on a lovely layout, I cannot wait to see it.
I should be able to make next Friday, I doubt if I am going out with my Mum as I have spent a small fortune this week and need to save a few pennies.
Now do you take some stash to play with when you go, or are we just to natter?

Anonymous said...

Lucky you getting lovelys stash!

xxxxxx

Sew This N That said...

what a lovely surprise gift, Helena :0)
I have an award for you on my blog :0)
**Hugs** Heather x