Pages

Thursday 7 August 2008

I'm Back Online!!!!

Over the last few days I have had no Internet connection, and I have been getting withdrawal systems, I never want to go cold turkey again!!!!

I want to say sorry to the players of the BBC2 as I haven't been able to comment on their blogs!! Luckily I had scheduled quite a few of my entries for BBC2 and I see they have been posting away!!! So at least I don't have them to catch up on!!!!

I will be catching up on all my fav blogs, forums, etc over the next few days!!!!

xxxx

3 comments:

Debee said...

Ugh! How awful it is to be without the internet! So happy for you that you are back online! YIPPEE! Welcome back. :D

Me said...

LOL "cold turkey"! Are you okay!? Cute post!

The Dolphin Inn said...

You were missed - glad you are back XXX