Pages

Thursday 31 July 2008

Happy Post Part 2

I can admit it now, I had a little accident with my Nikon camera a few weeks ago and dropped it, I damaged the dial on it!!! Dh said he would get another damaged one off of E-bay and fix it from that, but while he was surfing he came across this one, and for the price I would of paid for another damaged Nikon he got this new Sony A200 instead!!!!! I loved my Nikon, but this camera is fantastic I have only played with it a little and feel more comfortable with it than I did with the Nikon.


Here are some of the shots that I took today!


No editing done on the above photo this is the colour of the flower.


TFL
xxxx

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

I'm glad you got the camera sorted, looks like you are having fun, your flowers are looking beautiful XXX

Anonymous said...

WOW Helena, your photos are great and anyone who can use a 'proper' camera has my utmost admiration - I can't figure out the (aptly named) F stops and things.

I will have to stick with my point and shoot but I'm really pleased you like your new baby.

xxxxxxxxxxx