Pages

Friday 11 July 2008

Everything went okay!

Just heard that DH's mum is in recovery and everything went fine!!!! After all the hassle with the Insurance Company not wanting to pay (typical), Dh helped sort it out from this end, and waiting to hear that she was after the operation, it was great to get the phone call that she will be in recovery for about an hour, and that she could be home within a few days!!!!!

Love ya loads June, and so glad to hear that you are okay, and when you go on your trip I WANT LOTS OF PHOTOS THAT ALSO MEANS THAT YOU AND CRAIG ARE IN THEM TOO!!!!

Thanks to anyone who read my post and had her in their thoughts. xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continued good thoughts for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

xxxxxxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

I am so sorry I missed all this about June, I have been so behind in my blog hopping and now feel guilty that I wasn't aware of all the worry you have been going through - sorry hon, good to hear June is on the mend - love to all XXX