Sunday, 8 June 2008

BBC - A great summer memory

July 30, 1988, Pairc Ui Caoimh, Cork
Why was I there at the age of 16???

This is why



I couldn't find any photos of the concert this is a video compilation of the tour in different cities!

Michael Jackson's Bad 1988 Tour
I was a huge fan, and my uncle bought himself and me a ticket to go see him in Cork, this was my first concert ever and I remember a lot of it, I still have the ticket, and a head band from the concert!!!

I have also been to his Dangerous Tour 1997 in Dublin



His concerts are mind bending and breath taking, the man can sure put on a show!!! I will not mention what has happened in the last few years, as I am still sitting on the fence with that!!!!

xxxx

10 comments:

Classygirl said...

Cool beans. Fond memories. I can remember seeing MJ in concert many moons ago...awesome show!

Debbie :-) said...

I never saw MJ in concert, but I did love his videos on MTV!!

Ellie said...

Yes, like Madonna, Michael Jackson was one of my favorites. I with you on what happen with him. I love most of his songs.

Amy said...

MJ is cool - he had some great tunes!

TanishaRenee said...

Always wanted to see him in concert- lucky you!

micayla said...

OOOOH you lucky thing, I would of loved to see him in concert.
Thanks for the lovely comment about my bump, I feel so fat, hot and frumpy at the moment so it made my day xx

Charity Sorrells said...

Love those clips....brings me back to the day!

Me said...

LOL! Awesome! How fun was that!

Jean at Penny Lane said...

Gosh, I had a concert in my own home thanks to you. Hope the neighbors don't complain!

Tracey said...

Hmmmm DH was a huge fan, sadly I am sitting on the fence too, I never really liked his music (me being a rock chick and all lol) but I have seen him in concert and he definitely puts on a show XXX