Pages

Thursday 26 June 2008

BBC - Enter an SB.com Blog contest!!!

This is the one I entered, yeah I know easy peasy but no one said it had to be hard, LOL

Blog

All Entries
Favorite Blogger

OK - lookie here... I need more FRIENDS (and I'm willing to BRIBE you) (39 comments, 622 views)


Monday, 23 June 2008

Here's the deal - I like competition, especially FRIENDLY competition :)

As many of you may be aware, Jill (our founder) and I, like to go back and forth to see who is more "popular"... all in good fun of course! LOL!

So, it's that time again - I've LET Jill get WAAAAAAAAY too far ahead of me in the "friends" count, so I'd like to recruit more friends. I know you're out there!

The BRIBE is this:

I need 1,000 more friends before the end of June!

I will award TEN AMAZINGLY-STUFFED PRIZE PACKAGES (to include some heidi swapp, basicgrey, american crafts, and daisy d's product - among other spectacular things) to TEN random people that are on my friends list as of June 30th!

If you are already my friend - you're automatically included in the random drawing.

If you're not already my friend, PLEASE view my profile page and click "add to friends" under my bio. Do it before June 30th and you'll be entered into my random drawing :)

I love meeting new people, so c'mon! ADD ME!

No comments: