Pages

Monday 14 April 2008

Another homemade solution!!!

For my lastest page, (same one as the post before), I couldn't find the Letter A that I wanted, so using a Basic Grey Letter, I traced around it on to corrugated cardboard and cut out the A! I know it dosen't look very pretty here, but I have painted it, added Stickles Crystal around the outline, put some glitter on it and covered the whole lot in Glossy Accents (btw all these were bought at my local LSS Paper Paradise).


Once I can take a decent photo of the page I will post it up!!!
TFL
xxxx

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Another great idea, I have been using a similar technique (I love to make the most of my supplies so reusing letters is a must for me) I have noit tried the stickles and glaze though yet - watch this space lol TFS XXX

Anonymous said...

Great idea, look forward to seeing the end result.

xxxxx