Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

3 in one

I have manged to fit 3 challenges into one:-

Just Magnolia

This week, for our last challenge of 2010 we’re going with nice and easy – Anything Goes.

I used one of the pirate stamps


Stamp Something

Now for the challenge....in celebration of the New Year and today being New Year's Eve, we would like to see you bling up your creations with lots of glitter! So let's see something glittery!

The sword, the buttons, the buckle, the cross and bones and I glittered the hearts in the background paper with stickles.  I also used 3 crystals on the sentiment.

The Sweet Stop

Now how about this week's fabulous sketch.....


And here is what I came up with



I also made a Christmas Card with the same criteria!

Glittery - Edwins wings, "frost" on the window sill and along the bottom of the window and on the present all have Stickles added to them.  The dotty background paper is glittery and I used crystals on the sentiment.

Edwin is actually supposed to be holding an egg, but I cut out the egg and replaced it with a present!

Here it is ....




on a roll at the moment, my pre-made Christmas cards are growing, yippee!!!  I just hope that I can continue ...


4 comments:

Jacque said...

Gosh, Helena..both of these are real cuties for sure!!! You have used Edwin in such delightful ways!!! Thank you so much for joining with us at Just Magnolia, dear!!! We hope you will come back often and play with us!!! Big hugs..Jacque

dolcreations said...

Two really nice cards! I never seem to pull out Edwin to colour and I really should...he's adorable how you did him! Thank-you for joining us at Sweet Stop Sketches!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous creations! Awesome job combining all those challenges!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Lovely cards and your take on our sketch is great!!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stop this week!!

Hugs,
Wendy