Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Sketch Saturday #90

This is the sketch we are to follow this week on Sketch Saturday



This is what I came up with



Close up of the image




The invite at the back




The reason for this card is that Chloe is getting Confirmed in May, and I wanted to send out some invites to family. I have 9 to make, so I am going to use the challenges to get them done! They will probably be all the same colours just different types of cards. Unfortunately because of the day (a school night) and the time (7:00 pm), our family's won't be able to come. I have already spoken to my mum and dad and they are definitely coming. Chloe asked my brother's fiancee to be her sponsor and Mairead said yes, so they will be coming too.

Recipe
Card base: White card (RWS)
Matted Card: Papermania (The Range)
Patterned Paper: K & Co - Madeline Painted Roses (I just love this paper) (RWS)
Sentiment: Papermania - Freebie from their magazine - (Boyes)
Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Confirmand Melinda - (WOJ)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace: (RWS)
Glitter: Stickles - Star Dust (RWS)
Inks: Tim Holtz - Distress inks - Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Worn Lipstick (RWS)

2 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous.just love the woj. love your colouring
debbie xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

what a gorgeous card Helena, love the idea of using the challenges as inspiration to get the invites finished, happy weekend XXX