Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Rose Fairy!

Rose Fairy Stamp Set
Inktense Pencils
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Liquid Pearl - Petal Pink
Crystal Stickles
Prima Flower
all Bought from Running With Scissors
Lace, Pearl string from Boyles
Paper - free from magazine

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for Fairies, Butterflies, Dragonflies and all whimsical creatures! So when Tracey got the Flower Fairy Sets in the shop, I just HAD to get the Rose Fairy Set!

The only complaint that I have about the stamp set is that the images are soo close together I was breaking into a sweat cutting them out!




This is also the first card that I have made using the Stamp set and the Inktense pencils, and I must say I am chuffed at how the colouring has come out! I am not too happy with how I put the card together!

TFL
xxxx

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

I love what you have done with these stamps hon, your colouring is so pretty TFS XXX