Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Paintable ...

Prima Paintable paper
Inktense
Bought from Running with scissors
Vintage Image downloaded from here



I am entering this layout into Ruth's Vintage Challenge Blog - A Vintage Affair. This month we had to incorporate a downloaded image from Shabby Chic Papirskatter blog which can be found here. The image of the little girl Ruth had already featured on her blog and I thought oooh yeah!! perfect colours to match in with what I had in mind for a layout! This is the second layout that I have done exactly the same (except for the vintage image), would you believe it, even in the journaling I made the same mistake! The first layout is going to be for Aimee's album and this is going into the family album!

Ruth has also set up a Ning site dedicated to Vintage which can be found here and her Vintage blog A Vintage Affair can be found here!

TFL
xxxx

4 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Wow This is so stunning!!
I can't believe how similar our layouts are.....except I'm not very happy with mine so I haven't shown it on my blog!!
This is lovely and such beautiful dreamy colours too!! No wonder it's on display in the shop!!
Thanks so much for the toot...now that the printer is up and running I can add my photo from the site to the layout and get it on AVA.
Thanks so much for last night.....even now she is fighting to not go to sleep!!

Love Ruth xxx

LazyKay said...

Gorgeous photos, lovely layout!

xxxxxx

Maya said...

Ohhh my!!
This layout is just wonderful!
Love the beautiful pics,papers and details!
Hugs from Maya:)

Nicola said...

Awe wow this is outstanding Helena, such beautiful photos and detai.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-