Pages

Friday 9 January 2009

Starflake!

Tracey's Christmas Card (see Tracey I did make one, lol)
Recipe
Bazzill red cardstock
Gold cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing dies
Kelly Panncci words
Dovercraft images
Craft Robo cut snowflake
Brads
Red Ribbon
Crystal Stickles















How the card looks open and looking down on it.



I made this card following the template on Time for Crafting site by the fab Sara Sandberg. Sara has followed the basic design of the starbook, hence the name Starflake.



The card is tiny and can be used as a tree decoration, if you attach fibers or string along the spine of it, it also looks like a cute little book when its tied up.

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwww it was never in doubt hon, I love it THANKYOU XXX

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, a card I planned to do but never got 'roundtoit'!

Perhaps when I get my mojo back, I'll make a similar one for my SIL's birthday.

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Me again - I've sent a link to Sara so's she can see your card - hope that's ok - well, I've done it now anyway! LOL

xxxxxxxxx