Pages

Saturday 17 January 2009

Hoots Man there's a mouse loose about this house!!!!

A few months ago we discovered we had a mouse, we thought we had got rid of him, but yesterday I started to tidy my craft cupboard and discovered traces of him again, how dare the little so and so make his home around my precious stash!!! So I have spent all of yesterday and today clearing out my stash into the living room!! Now I can't do any crafting as I can't find anything :( So it is off to B&Q tomorrow to get some poison!! I know, I Know, but we have tried the humane ones (these are still down, so lets hope the mouse is a clever one and chooses these) and haven't caught the little bugger, and if we leave it too long we will be sharing our house with a family of mice and I am sorry but I sure as heck don't want that!!!!.

There will be no posts of craft for me for a while! So I am going to catch up with all my favourite blogs instead!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bog standard mouse trap will work Helena - no need to use poison - it's a bit risky with pets around.

I loaned my DD one of our traps (we get loads of mice in the outbuildings) and within days she'd caught 5! Just as well, as one evening one of the boys was on the sofa and looked up to see a mouse looking at him, not sure who was most scared, him or the mouse!

xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

A bog standard mouse trap will work Helena - no need to use poison - it's a bit risky with pets around.

I loaned my DD one of our traps (we get loads of mice in the outbuildings) and within days she'd caught 5! Just as well, as one evening one of the boys was on the sofa and looked up to see a mouse looking at him, not sure who was most scared, him or the mouse!

xxxxxxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG girl make sure you get all your paper in plastic boxes and tins with tight lids, the little buggers eat all your paper and tear it up to make nests, good luck in catching them XXX

Ruth Philps said...

I used a cheap trap and some cheese, put it right next to the main doorway where we thought it was running through and it worked that night...this was after weeks of trying to humanly catch it!!

Maybe the mouse has good taste and wants posh paper for its nest!!