Pages

Friday 16 January 2009

BOM - me at 36



Blah!!! just a little journaling on what's happening in my life at the moment, and oh yeah went a little crazy on the stickles, lol!!! but the paper was calling for me to do it, it took me over 3 hours to colour all the flowers in, I did start with the intention of just colouring the odd one or two, but well you can see what happened, lol!

Recipe
Sandylion - Rouge de Garance - Cupidon Collection - 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Cupids Arrow
Rangers Ink - Stickle Glue - Dark Blue, Candy Cane, Crystal, Gold, Green, Icicle, Lavender, Christmas Red, Pink, Silver, Starry Night, Black Diamond, Aqua, Purple, Waterfall,

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh yes I know the feeling, one little bottle and before you know it all is a-glitter, lol,they are a bit like pringles, once you pop you just can't stop ! I love what you have done with this paper, I never would have thought of it, but it looks fantastic and what a great page for your BOM, love it TFS XXX