Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2008

I have actually made some cards .....

I have made over 30 Christmas cards for the kids at school! A very simple card a stamped image, coloured with felt tips, added stickles. And that's it, for 30 cards that is enough, lol!





I have put chocolate gold coins in with the cards! All I have to do now, is buy the envelopes, lol!
When I arrived at school today, I found 5 more cards in my pigeon hole, from the children I was assisting last year, how sweet was that, only problem now is I have to make more cards, ugh!!!!

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwwww these are adorable - you have been a busy bee, love the way you added the choccies - generous to a fault as always XXX

Maya said...

Awww these are so cute!!
And what a job to make 30!!!

Hugs from Maya :)

Unknown said...

They're adorable! I love them!