Pages

Thursday 30 October 2008

My Photo Cube

This is my try at a photo cube! I have made it for my mums birthday and if I do say so myself the photos actually turned out okay, considering I don't have lovely big windows and they were taken inside!

I have only use 1 sheet of double sided paper to make the cube!














Stash Used

Paper - Prima - Double sided paper - The Urban Cosmos - suburb
Flowers - Prima - Got Flowers? Medium, Burgundy color, petal size: 1.5 cm.
Ink - Tim Holtz vintage photo
Inkadinkado - Priceless stamp
Brown Ribbon
Cyrstals


2 comments:

MrsBhunaBlogs said...

This a great idea and I cannot believe it has only used one sheet of double sided paper. The ribbon threaded through looks very effective

The Dolphin Inn said...

This is stunning Helena, I love what you have done, this laced up cube is FANTASTIC TFS XXX