Pages

Saturday 4 October 2008

Hibachi


I have made another 2 layouts for my 2006 Holiday album, yippee!!!! These are two 8x8 pages!

Sorry about the photos but I just managed to snap these before it rained, blah!!!


The first layout was completed for a sketch challenge (I turned the sketch sideways and followed the layout that way) that I set up on the Paper Paradise forum. The sketch is Mjuka's.
On the second layout the photo lifts up to reveal some journaling about the meal and lovely time we had.

June and Malcolm treated to us a Hibachi meal in a local Japanese Restaurant. This was so much fun. The chef cooks your food right beside your table so when he does his tricks with the fire you can actually feel the heat of the flames, it is safe honestly!

Aimee got to grips with the chopsticks so quickly, the waiter got her some rice and spinach rolls and as you can see Aimee dug in!



Stash Used

I got all these beautiful Oriental papers from Tracey (bet you thought I wouldn't use them, lol!!!)
Prima Flowers
Stamps - Kelly Panacci
Black Ink
Mark Richards self adhesive crystals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout works really well in that orientation and great two page spread. Never heard of this style of cooking before, sounds interesting.
xxxxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwww I am glad you could make use of the papers, I found them hard to work with but they fit the oriental food photos perfectly, love the extra detail of your stamping and Aimee certainly lokks to be tucking in lol TFS XXX

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oooops sorry typo - should have been looks