Sunday, 12 October 2008

Fold out album

I have made this album for DH's dad and his wife who celebrated their wedding anniversary last week!

There is a hidden journaling tag on the right-hand side, (the circle embellishment is the pull for the tag) where the girls wrote their thoughts about their grandparents, okay I wrote what Aimee told me, as her writing is still huge and the tag is only little, lol



The fold out album is by Deja Views - Vita Bella - The Beautiful Life, I have added stickles, ribbon, brads, Prima flowers, Mark Richards self adhesive crystals and You are Priceless stamp.


Not a lot else to report, except I am still feeling icky!!! and getting really fed up of it now! I was asked to do my first professional shoot for a colleague at work! I took the photos today, and I am busy touching them up at the moment will share when I am happy with them!

8 comments:

altered geisha said...

This is beautiful!! I am sure they will love it!!

Tracey said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Helena, what a little treasure ! Sorry to hear you are still feeling yucky, hope you are much better soon and congrats on getting your forst pro shoot XXX

LazyKay said...

What a lovely idea, I'm sure it will be treasured.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ila said...

This is Beautiful...Absolutely Priceless!!...and your photos above this post are just Amazing...you are obviously a professional in this hobby!!..Hugs, Ila

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous and a great gift, love the papers

sam said...

wow, it looks lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the absolutely beautiful
album and card.
Will treasure it.
Brenda

Heather's Creations said...

Beautiful work Helena :0)
love the delicate colours and your photo's are very clear. I am sure they will love it too :0)
**Hugs** Heather x