Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2008

BBC2 - Did you ever give up on something and ....

learned a lesson. What did you learn?

I am one of those people that won't give up on anything, I will always try and work something out to make it work, whether it is an object, a problem, scrapbooking or people!!!

I have been thinking and thinking and I can't come up with something that I gave up on!

But I have learnt there are some people that no matter how hard you try they always seem to let you down again and again!!!

Tfl
XXXX

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

That is so true....and it's usually your friends or family!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Yes I know the feeling hon and I agree with the lady above, it is often a 'close' friend or family member, which makes it harder, but I never learn either and am happy to be the way I am cynicism has no place in my heart and I will always be the same (guessing you will too ) - HUGS !