Okay so I rushed this, but the photos weren't great anyways! And I hadn't time to take a better photo of the layout.
Over on the PageMaps Blog there was a sketch challenge that had to be in today!!!
I used Paper Paradise's June's Scrap Kit that Tracey Jackson put together, take a look at the layouts that she created HERE!
I used the green cardstock, matted some brown PP, which I cut in half before gluing down, as I wanted to make a pocket to put the shows programme into!
Then I cut a strip of the green paper, I stuck this to the left half of the brown PP and raised it all up on 3D Foam Tape and matted the photos on to that.
I glued down the photos and using green embroidery thread hand stitched a line across the top., Next I punched 10 circles from the leafy PP (the extra circle is for the pull on the programme.
I then used some vines from the leafy PP and hand cut out around it, and glued down the side and across the top, as it was looking very bare and boring! (which I lifted from Tracey's Cheeky Monkey Layout, Thanks Hon)
From some of the left over green photo matt paper I wrote the first verse of Little Shop of Horrors!
For my title I used an actual ticket from the show. I also manged to get another ticket, which is glued on to the back page of the programme. I stapled the verse and the ticket onto the layout.
I used a flower from the kit and added a brad and some Pearl stickers.
All edges are inked with black.
- 1 sheet of green Bazzill cardstock
- 1 sheet of EK Success Inspirables Range double sided patterned paper - Life Circles (I used the brown side)
- 1 sheet of EK Success Inspirables Range double sided patterned paper - Beauty Stripes (I used the green side)
- 1 sheet of EK Success Inspirables Range double sided patterned paper - Life vines (I used the leafy side, lol)
- 1 Bazzill Wings Bloom
- 1 Papermania Pearl Brad
- Some Crystal Stickers Pearls for the petals of the flower
- White Sakura Glaze pen
- Glue pen
- Color Box Cat's Eye - Lava Black
- Green embroidery thread