Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Finshed A!

After cutting out the A, painted it the colour I wanted with Acyclic paints! While it was still wet I sprinkled fine silver glitter on it! When the paint had dried I outlined it with Crystal Stickles (I love this one). I left that to dry! I then covered the inside bit with Glossy Accents, which really highlights the glitter and gives a lovely glossy finish! Unfortunately it looks better IRL and I have taken so many photos of this page, too much reflections for it to photograph it properly!





TFL
xxxx

3 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

This shows the bling alot better, such pretty colours as well.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely and how patient you were to wait in between additions - I always meddle with mine - just to check you understand - and then ruin them!

xxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

I totally agree with LK on this - you must have the patience f a saint, I have a tendency to meddle too lol, gorgeous technique and so pretty TFS XXX