Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2008

International ATC Swap

I have organised an ATC Swap on SB.com where I have met some fantastic on-line friends. The criteria was to include a self-portrait photo of yourself.

In a couple of weeks I will be able to post the ATC's once everyone has received their swaps, but for the moment I am posting the fab and generous RAK's that the ladies sent me, along with some beautiful thank you cards. Some of the ladies also wrote me some amazingly beautiful letters. I just want to say a huge thank you to all these wonderful ladies!



The girls also got some lovely treats!!! So they also say thank you!




TFL
XXXX

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Thats because EVERYONE loves ya girl - ENJOY XXX

Anonymous said...

Oh, they look nice! Lovely cards and goodies!

xxxxxxxxx