Pages

Sunday 20 January 2008

Meeting Ben 19th Jan 08

We went to see Ben on Saturday 19Th. Here are a few photos of us girls meeting him! You forget how small they are!








Ben holding Aimee's finger!




This is my fav shot of the lot, even though all the others are fantastic, I just love shots like this! I am so gutted that I never thought of taking shots like this, just the traditional ones of the girls when they were babies! Since I started scrap booking my photography has improved even though there are still a lot of traditional shots, I am thinking more outside the box as well!!!



Thanks for looking!
XXXX






2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwww all the photos are gorgeous, I love the last one too - I did the same as you Helena, took lots of the same old same old shots and only learnt to think out of the box once I got into scrapping, now the kids are into that age where they don't want ANY photos taken lol - love the new hairdo by the way and Chloe looks quite the little mum, she is cradling him so beautifully and looks like a natural mum, must take after her own mum !!!!! TFS XXX

Anonymous said...

Love the expressions on the girls' faces - it's as if they are absorbing his little soul. So beautiful.

That hands one - well, is there a competition you could enter - that is one very special photo.

Kudos to you Helena.

xxxxxxxxx