Pages

Thursday 26 July 2007

My Scrapbook Area

This is where I craft from, which has to be tied away every night, (unless we are getting take away and then its plates on trays on knees), as it is our kitchen table where we eat our meals.


The big grey container is where I keep all my glues, foam tape, double-sided tape, etc. The toolbox is my toolbox I keep all my scissors, pens, pencils, piercing tool, etc. The baby wipe box is my table top rubbish bin. The colourful boxes I robbed from Chloe when she was finished using the crafting materials that came in them I use them to store my precious inks, Tim Holtz, Brillance, Cats eyes, dew drops, etc. The little containers with lids hold some of my brads and eyelets. My craft mat is a glass chopping board that I robbed off of the kitchen side (I bought another for the kitchen.



What is your crafting space like, are you lucky enough to have an area all to yourself that you don't have to tidy away all the time, my biggest wish a little craft room all to myself, wish those damn numbers would come up in the lotto. Don't need a lot maybe one million, see I'm not too greedy. LOL

Bye

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

I use the end of my dining table too lol, if I win the lottery I will build us both a fabulous scrap room lol