Friday, 25 February 2011

Die Cut Dreams, B'n'W, Stamp with Fun, and Wild Orchid Challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge-
"Here’s the sketch"

BnW Challenge-
"Have a favorite color combo, layout, flowers, papers, ribbons or a favorite Elisabeth Bell image that you like to use....well NOW is your chance!
**I only ask that you put a HEART somewhere on your creation in honor of Valentine's Day today!**
(This can be located anywhere no matter how big or small.)"
 
I love the image I have used, I think it's a good one to send to a couple at Christmas, I have included 2 hearts!
 
Stamp With Fun
Receipe:
3 Paper, 3 Flower and Ribbon
 
Die Cut Dreams
The theme for this weeks challenge is
*Make a Card with a matching separate Tag*
 
Been a bit lax lately in my promise to myself to make a Christmas card everytime I make a card! Card with tag

Not a very happy bunny, had my card completed, was tidying up, a drop of water fell on the girl's face : (, you can see it in the next photo, didn't have time to go and do it all again : (


 Tag

7 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely very cute card
Thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas club this week
Hugs Susie Sugar

Becca Fabozzi said...

So cute. Thank you so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

Elise said...

Oh this is so precious! I love this image, and your heart charms are beautiful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Helena, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our recipe challenge over at Stamp with Fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kathy said...

Adorable card! I just adore this sweet image and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Your heart charm is a nice touch as well!
thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC and Belles and WHistles!
:)Kathy

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is so yummy and precious!! Love your take on that layout and your image looks darling with your coloring!! :) Thank you so much for joining with us at the Belles 'n Whistles challenge!!HUGS

Tracey said...

Awww how annoying is that !!! but to be honest it doesnt show up hon - I wouldn't have noticed !!!, love the cute little matching tag, please please please dont mention christmas again lol I haven't got over last years yet xxx