Friday, 21 January 2011

7 Challenges in 1 ...

WOW, I managed to squeeze 7 challenges in to this card ....

1. Wild Orchid Challenge
Our challenge this week is “Let’s get Sentimental” so we would like to see a sentiment on your creation. 
The Sentiment that I used is with love.

2. Flutter by Wednesday's
This week is an open week! That means anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!
I used a Magnolia butterfly!

3. Truly Scrumptious
Our challenge is to make a card using Brown, Pink & Green as your main colour scheme.
I think this is pretty obvious on my card!

4. Cute Card Thursday
This week we want to see your cards that feature a recipe of 123...any combo.
I used 1 ribbon, 2 pearls and 3 patterned papers

5. Totally Gorjuss
We'd like something cuddly on your entry!
Puppies are cuddly aren't they?

6. Magnolia-licious Highlites
RECIPE CHALLENGE, *4 Flowers, *3 types of patterned paper, *2 Magnolia images,  *1 Ribbon
4 flowers in the top right corner, paper 1 as the photo corners, paper 2 as the image matt and paper 3 as the background paper.  Tilda cuddling a puppy and a butterfly stamp, and the green, pink and brown ribbon

7. Create4Fun Challenge
Sketch



 and here is my loaded with challenges card





1 comment:

Mary J said...

Puppies sure are cuddly!! A lovely card!

Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx